South Carolina Department of Natural Resources
Map of Property
Directions to Property
Woodbury WMA is located in the southernmost Marion County between the Great Pee Dee River to the west with Florence and Georgetown County and the Little Pee Dee River to the east with Horry County.
(This route should take about 2 hours and 39 minutes from downtown.)
- Take US-378E/US-76.
- Follow through Sumter.
- Slight left at US-378E/Robert E. Graham Fwy.
- Continue on US-378/SC-763/Myrtle Beach HWY to Turbeville.
- Stay on US-378/Turbeville Hwy.
- Stay on US-378/SC-51.
- Stay on US-378/SC-41/E Myrtle Beach Hwy.
- Stay on US-378 and turn right on Woodbury Road.