South Carolina Department of Natural Resources
Belfast Wildlife Management Area
Map of Property
Directions to Property
(This route should take about 1 hour and 15 minutes from downtown.)
- Take I-26 West to Exit 72/SC-121.
- Turn left on SC-121, and drive for 1.8 miles.
- Turn right on US-76/Wilson Rd, and drive for 10.8 miles. You will pass through the towns of Jalapa and Gary.
- Turn left onto SC-560 in Kinards, and drive for 5.9 miles.
- Turn left at SC-56, and drive 0.4 miles.
- The Belfast Plantation house will be on your right
From Greenville/Spartanburg Area:
(This route should take about 25 minutes from the junction of I-385 & I-26.)
- Head east on I-26
- Take Exit 52/SC-56.
- Turn right onto SC 56, and drive for 13 miles. SC-56 takes three turns (left-right-left) in Clinton while it is joined with SC 72. Pay attention to the signs.
- The Belfast Plantation house will be on your right.
- Take I-26 West past Columbia and follow directions from Columbia listed above.
Download the directions above in the Adobe PDF file format. You will need the free Adobe Reader to view the file. If you do not have the reader you will need to visit the Adobe site and download the plug-in and then return here.